Here is every post on my blog, organised by month and year for your convenience. Thank you for reading!
- Curried lentil walnut burgers (vegan)
- Double chocolate cookies (vegan & oil-free)
- Jaipur travel guide
- Why we chose Croatia over the UK for van life
- Sorry, Germany. You’re nice but we changed our minds!
- Van life in Prague
- Van life in Třebíč, Czechia
- Van life tips for Brno, Czechia
- Bosnian coffee for the first time
- Minimalism: how to start
- The best tea house in Sarajevo
- My typical day in Sarajevo
- I’m changing the blog
- Rainbow marinara (oil-free)
- Turmeric oatmeal
- Cumin & coriander spiced winter squash marinara
- Simple veggie chili (not spicy)
- Why we like living in Zagreb, Croatia
- How to make your own oil-free marinara
- Veggie beanballs (low-fat)
- Oatmeal cookies (4 ingredients)
- Crispy baked cauliflower bites
- Powidła plum jam (no added sugar)
- Crispy baked tofu (oil-free)
- Chocolate cinnamon oatmeal (low-fat)
- Is chocolate vegan?
- Roasted brussels sprouts (oil-free)
- Roasted winter squash marinara
- Cinnamon banana oatmeal (my favourite breakfast!)
- A day trip to Granada
- Why I cut my hair / long to buzz cut
- Free & cheap things to do in Sevilla
- How to simplify & declutter your shoes
- Hiking down Mount Calamorro
- How to sauté veggies without oil
- Sebastião Salgado’s Genesis & space invaders in Málaga
- How to downsize your wardrobe
- Cycling in the Guadalhorce Nature Reserve
- My favourite apps for minimalist travel
- Cañada del Lobo hike in Torremolinos
- A quick day trip to Madrid
- My 10 favourite minimalist travel essentials
- Río Chillar hike in Nerja, Spain
- Vegan travel guides
- 10 things I don’t buy as a minimalist
- Alcazaba & Castillo de Gibralfaro in Málaga
- Our new life in Spain
- Our first week on Costa del Sol
- My last week in Dundee
- Vegan guide to Scotland
- One last trip to Glasgow
- Last day in London / Daily Goods Coffee, Tortilla, King’s Cross
- London day 3 / Tibits, Vegan Hippo, Govinda’s, Yorica, Maloko
- London day 2 / Bibimbap and sushi
- A wee trip to London
- Vegan BBQ and new friends in the sun
- Vegan minimalist hygiene
- We tied the knot! So happy!
- Why I moved to Scotland
- Vegobox: vegan snacks delivered to your door
- What the health: a must-see documentary
- How to make vegan sushi
- How to cook oatmeal on the stovetop
- Downsizing your wardrobe? Donate your extra bras!
- Diet update! I’m starchy now.
- The Flame Tree Cafe in Dundee, Scotland
- Why I like food photography
- Vegan guide to Dublin
- What I eat in a day – Dublin day 5
- Day trip from Dublin: Bray and Greystones
- Airbnb travel tips
- Vegan minimalist hygiene: my favourite products
- What I eat in a day – Dublin day 4
- Day trip from Dublin to County Wicklow
- What I eat in a day – Dublin day 3
- 6-month Euro trip: Where have I been?
- Cliffs of Moher day trip
- What I eat in a day – Dublin day 2
- What I eat in a day – Dublin day 1
- What I eat in a day – Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Weight gain on 80/10/10
- Korčula to Dubrovnik by ferry
- What’s in my bag? New video edition
- What I eat in a day – Korčula, Croatia day 4
- How I find cheap flights: tips and tricks
- What I eat in a day – Korčula, Croatia day 3
- Work on your goals daily to achieve the impossible
- What I eat in a day – Korčula, Croatia day 2
- How much do I spend on food? (in Croatia)
- Eating well is a form of self-respect
- My travel plans for next year + daily vlogs
- What I eat in a day – Korčula, Croatia day 1
- Why did I go vegan?
- Welcome to Korčula!
- Kuba visits me in Croatia
- Two weeks well spent in Split, Croatia
- Why taking a risk isn’t so risky at all
- What I eat in a day – Split, Croatia
- You create your own reality. Take the first step today.
- Are superfoods overrated?
- My favourite TED Talks
- Zagreb to Split, Croatia by train
- What I eat in a day – Zagreb, Croatia
- ZeGeVege all-vegan festival in Zagreb
- Travelling alone as a woman
- How much do I spend on food? (in Paris, Ljubljana & Rijeka)
- What I eat in a day – Rijeka, Croatia
- Conquer your cravings
- My weight loss with HCLF
- How much do I spend on accommodations?
- How much do I spend on food while travelling?
- What I eat Wednesday – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Add Ljubljana to your must-see list
- Is Ljubljana a vegan-friendly city?
- What I eat Wednesday – Paris
- Staycation in Paris, Ljubljana tomorrow!
- Low carb works, but low fat works better
- Carbs vs. fat: it does matter!
- What I eat Wednesday
- Low carb diets never work
- Paris from the Sacré-Cœur
- I’m finally in Paris. Is this real life?
- The secret to living as a nomad: part 3
- The secret to living as a nomad: part 2
- The secret to living as a nomad: part 1
- Park Güell: tile mosaics for days
- Petit brot: 100% organic raw vegan cafe in Barcelona
- La Barceloneta
- La Boqueria: fruit vegan paradise!
- Adjusting to a new city / my first day in Barcelona
- Meeting complete strangers while travelling alone
- What I eat in a day – Palma de Mallorca
- Who doesn’t enjoy long walks on the beach?
- Parc de la Mar & the Palma Cathedral
- Learning from my mistakes
- The Balkans are calling me!
- HCLF diversity: the choice is yours
- High carb low fat basics
- Leave all your expectations behind
- Mercat de l’Olivar and new vegan inspiration
- Vegan ice cream in Palma de Mallorca
- Palma de Mallorca: I could live here
- Living in Berlin as a vegan
- My diet is simple
- Visiting Poland for the first time
- My tips for eating out as a vegan
- Berlin isn’t for me
- Am I addicted to my phone?
- Getting lost in Berlin
- My phone was stolen in Berlin
- Tips for using public transit in Berlin
- How much do I spend on food? (in Berlin)
- Turkish Market in Berlin: Take 2
- My first week in Berlin: a visit to the Reichstag and Daluma
- My secret to travelling the world
- Treptower Park in Berlin
- Berlin’s Turkish Market
- My typical day living in Berlin
- How can you visit Berlin and NOT eat a vegan döner?!
- How do you say: “I’m sorry I don’t understand” in German?
- Welcome to Germany!
- How to quit your job and travel 24/7
- Happiness is a choice. Choose it today.
- What’s in my bag? Minimalist packing tips
- Travel or your life is wasted
- Minimalism and happiness
- Is fruit too high in sugar?
- Couch surfing anxiety
- Insect secretions on fruit—what should vegans do?
- The person you really need to marry
- Life is grand. Don’t waste it.
- Do I need a visa to travel to Europe?
- Can you overdose on potassium if you eat too many bananas?
- Less is more
- Potatoes are healthier than you think
- Is being vegan expensive?
- HCLF is best for weight loss
- Killer cravings
- How to save money on fruit and veggies
- How to save money on vegan food
- How much do I spend on food? (in Scotland)
- What I eat in a day – weekly summary
- What I eat in a day – Sunday
- What I eat in a day – Saturday
- What I eat in a day – Friday
- What I eat in a day – Thursday
- What I eat in a day – Wednesday
- What I eat in a day – Monday and Tuesday
- How to use Cronometer
- Keep it low fat
- Weight gain as a vegan
- How to be vegan in a family of meat-eaters
- Eat without restriction
- Planning my 6-month Euro trip
- Minimalist skincare
- Tummy troubles and relief
- What I eat as a high carb low fat vegan
- Could you fit your life into two bags?
- How I started travelling full-time