Hey there! I hope you’re having a good Monday. 🙂
I can’t believe it’s been almost 3 years since I quit my job and started downsizing my life. I’ve been travelling outside the States for a year and a half now with everything I own fitting into a bag or two. Where does the time go? 🙂
I recently put together a video where I explain ten of my favourite travel apps so I wanted to share those with you here.
These are my favourite apps so far:
These apps are incredibly useful to me. All are free with the exception of the two marked with an asterisk:
- Facebook Messenger – for free phone calls and video messaging.
- Instagram – for networking with other like-minded vegan travellers.
- Snapseed – for editing photos on my phone.
- Google Maps – helps me find my way around a new city.
- Google Translate – so I can communicate with the locals.
- Trail Wallet* – helps me stick to a budget and keeps my spending in check.
- XE Currency Converter – lets me know the current value of my money.
- Nord VPN* – allows me to use country-specific apps (like Pandora) while travelling outside the US and lets me online securely.
- Relax Melodies – helps me sleep at night.
- Period Tracker by GP International LLC – keeps track of my period and lets me know when to expect it.
I hope these apps help you travel simply as well!
If you want to hear more about why I find these apps useful, check out my video:
What are your favourite travel apps?