- My weight loss with HCLF.
- How to use Cronometer.
- What I eat in a day – Palma edition. Find out why it isn’t important to eat 100% of all vitamins and minerals every day.
- What I eat in a day. More Cronometer screenshots and dietary analysis of what I eat.
- High carb low fat basics. Everything you need to know about the HCLF lifestyle.
I haven’t been back in Dundee a week yet but it almost feels like I never left! Everything is back to normal now. I wake up next to my boyfriend every morning and never have to worry about one of us leaving. Since I’ve returned, my days have been relaxed mainly because of the typical rainy weather here!
The rain held off today so I ventured into the city centre today just to stretch my legs. I scoped out Heart Space Whole Foods for the first time and swung by The Health Store to pick up some food and fortunately caught my friend Rebecca working there.
I hope this video serves as a guide if you are interested in veganism. This will give you some idea about what meals are like.
When watching this video, keep in mind:
- My calorie intake is never set in stone. If I feel like I need to eat more, I simply eat more and never restrict calories.
- Walking is my only form of exercise. My daily average is 3.2 miles.
I don’t plan on doing Cronometer screenshots anymore because I’ve done quite a few already. You can find previous posts with Cronometer screenshots here on my blog: What I eat in a day. I also have all these videos in a playlist on my YouTube channel.
If you’d like to see more of these please let me know and I’ll consider tracking my meals again. 🙂