After eating out the past few days, I am ready for some fruit! I hope this video and my Cronometer food diary (posted below) can serve as a guide if you are interested in the high carb low fat lifestyle or raw lifestyle. This will give you some idea about what meals are like.
When looking at my food diary, keep in mind:
- My calorie intake is never set in stone. If I feel like I need to eat more, I simply eat more and never restrict calories.
- My macronutrient ratio is set to LFRV (low fat raw vegan) within Cronometer. My calorie summary reflects percentages based on the 80/10/10 ratio. I aim to eat at least 80% of my calories from carbs, at most 10% from protein and at most 10% from fat.
- Walking is my only form of exercise. My daily average is 5.4 miles.
- Breakfast: 1.5 packs of grapes
- Lunch: 6 bananas
- Second lunch: kilo of clementines
- Dinner: pack of grapes, 1 banana
My macronutrient ratio:
- 93.2% of my calories came from carbohydrates
- 4.3% from protein
- 2.5% from fat
Today was my first fully raw day in a while! I feel good. I was craving Govindas today (no surprise!) but I pushed through and ate fruit instead. I’m hoping to keep this up until I return to Scotland in a little over a week. Avoiding plastic while food shopping is still difficult, especially since grapes are my preferred staple, but I’ll try to focus on bananas.
Additional useful posts for further reading:
- My weight loss with HCLF.
- How to use Cronometer.
- What I eat in a day – Palma edition. Find out why it isn’t important to eat 100% of all vitamins and minerals every day.
- What I eat in a day. More Cronometer screenshots and dietary analysis of what I eat.
- High carb low fat basics. Everything you need to know about the HCLF lifestyle.