This week is important to me because two years ago I was visiting Spain with my friend Christina. We were in Barcelona after spending a few days in Madrid and would soon return to the States. This was my first holiday abroad as an adult and I had planned it on a whim. Little did I know it would completely change my life!
I hope this video inspires you to set goals and take risks. Check out my previous posts for more minimalist inspiration. These are some of my favourites!
- My nomad story.
- Could you fit your life into two bags?
- Life is grand. Don’t waste it.
- Travel or your life is wasted.
- Happiness is a choice. Choose it today.
- How to quit your job and travel 24/7.
- Minimalism and happiness.
- The secret to living as a nomad: part 1, part 2, and part 3.
- My favourite TED Talks.
- You create your own reality. Take the first step today.
- Why taking a risk isn’t so risky at all.